Manuka Honey Gel - 16 Pack
The most premium grade honey in the world comes from New Zealand and Manuka Sport sources honey from the very best producers. Manuka Honey is known for the natural health benefits beyond the role of a sweetener. Currently, Manuka honey is researched and used extensively worldwide as an effective means for treating hard to heal wounds in both human and veterinarian care.
Manuka Honey’s bioactivity is graded by a global standard. The mostly widely recognized marker of bioactivity strength and authenticity in Manuka Honey is the level of the natural compound MG (methylglyoxal). Manuka Sport products are independently tested and certified for MG levels in the UK to the ISO17025 standard, and are certified free of prohibited substances for the elite sport.
SIS GO IMMUNE Gel - 30 Pack
• High strength fruit extract with a unique vitamin and mineral blend to support immune function.
• Unique ‘dual action’ patent pending immune formulation
• Perfect for use in training and racing, especially in bad weather.
• Great tasting gel with 22g carbohydrate to fuel performance
• Drug screened as part of the Informed Sport program.
The GO Energy + Immune gel is one of the most exciting and innovative sports nutrition products available. It was developed in response to athlete requests for a safe, effective supplement that could be taken every day to help maintain immune function.
It is well known that intense exercise increases the body’s exposure to harmful bacteria and viruses, while simultaneously suppressing immune system functioning. These effects can contribute to a high incidence of gastrointestinal issues in athletes, disrupting training and ultimately compromising performance.
Who it’s for:
The GO Energy + Immune gel was developed specifically at the request of athletes who wanted to minimise problems associated with impaired immune function. Despite this, GO Energy + Immune gels are also perfect for anyone who is physically active and wants to maintain immune system functioning.
How and when to use GO Energy + Immune – gels:
The versatility of GO Energy + Immune gels allow them to be used in a range of race and training situations:
• During training or races to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, while also fuelling performance.
• During flights to help maintain normal immune system functioning, while also helping hydration.
• In cold weather, wet weather, or at altitude.
The GO Energy + Immune gel should ideally be taken after drinking, although like all SiS gels their unique consistency means there is no need for additional water. Due to the high strength ingredients in GO Energy + Immune gels, no more than 2 per day should be consumed.